As the penultimate nugget of goodness in our Mac Lover's Week, Satya created a 2 day tutorial that everybody will enjoy! In day 1, he will walk us through Cinema 4D and how to create the 3d text in this effect.
- Cinema 4D You can download a trial version here.
- Trapcode Particular You can download a trial version here.
- Trapcode Horizon You can download a trial version here.
- Trapcode Shine You can download a trial version here.
- Knoll Light Factory (Optional) You can download a trial version here.
File size 312MB
About the Author
- 3D & Motion Graphics3D Cube Spin Logo RevealDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Valentine's Day Animation in Cinema 4DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial we are going to create a cool looking 3D animation for Valentine's day. Starting off in illustrator, we will quickly create a heart shape and then jump into Cinema 4D to setup the animation using some dynamic simulations, add materials to the scene, render the animation and export it. Finally we will move into After Effects to composite the piece, and make it look sexy and finished by adding motion blur, particles, flares and color correction.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate an Animated Holiday-themed BackgroundDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this holiday-themed tutorial, you'll learn how to create a great looking animated winter background of falling snow. Starting in illustrator, you'll prepare the snowflake vector shapes and export them into Cinema 4D. Where you'll extrude and animate the snowflakes before rendering. From there it's into After Effects, where you'll harness the power of Particular to create falling snow and composite the elements together.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: Beautiful CreaturesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickIn this tutorial, we're going to be looking at the title animation style from the movie Beautiful Creatures. We will make this using Cinema 4D for the creation and modeling of the logo and the base of the Gothic gate. I will then show you a quick method for creating the sequence animation of the gate that closes with Element 3D, together with a lovely autumnal background.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreating Realistic Water Surfaces in Cinema 4D with Hot4DDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, Stefan Surmabojov will introduce you to Hot4D. A very cool free plugin for Cinema 4D version R14, that easily generates realistic procedural water surfaces in only a few steps. With its simple, yet powerful controls, it's capable of creating amazing and truly convincing results.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsGetting Started with After Effects CC and CINEWAREDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium