In this tutorial we are going to use a few simple techniques in Cinema 4d to create some pretty awesome title effects. After we render them out, we are going to have a ton of fun compositing them in using various techniques and filters. We will do all the color grading, noise, chromatic aberrations and even simple editing inside After Effects.
This project was inspired by my friend Alexander's project.
- Design & Illustration25 Amazing Blend Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: Mr. NobodyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: The ColonyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationCreate a High-Gloss, Bubble Gum Text Effect in PhotoshopDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:LongWhen combined with the right techniques, the Pen Tool in Photoshop is an incredibly powerful tool to help you create your artwork. In this tutorial, I will show you how to create a glossy, bubble gum text effect using a combination of Photoshop's Pen Tool and Layer Styles. Let's get started!Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: Seventh SonDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickIn this tutorial, we're going to be looking at the animation title style of the movie "Seventh Son". We will make this awesome chisel bevel and animation logo using Cinema 4d. Then in After Effects we will see a simple compositing technique on how add dust particles and grunge textures inside Optical Flares, for an amazing final impact.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: GravityDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickIn this tutorial, we're going to look at the animation style from the movie Gravity. We will make this interesting title style using only After Effects where I will show you an interesting technique for splitting up the Lens Flare. We'll then talk through creating the 3d extrusion. Though this title appears simple, there is a lot that goes into it. Let's jump in!Read More…