Create an Awesome Wireframe Pulse Effect with Cinema 4D & After Effects
In this tutorial you'll learn how to create a truly awesome wireframe pulse effect using Cinema 4D and After Effects. Stefan will cover setting up and animating the shot in C4D and explain how to export data, such as render passes, cameras and layers in 3D space. So you can easily composite the final piece in After Effects!
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: How to Create an Ink Stamp EffectDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: How to Change the Finished Rendering SoundDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Create an 8-Bit Style in After EffectsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreating an Animation Remapping Function with ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we'll show how to build an expression that remaps a complex animation to a simple completion slider. We'll then go on to show how to build the expression into a robust and reusable function that you can use on any property, and call like other After Effects native functions (toWorld or wiggle, for example).Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTechniques for Debugging After Effects ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAnimate Flowing Text From a Page to a Phone Without a Particle EmitterDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short