Create an Awesome Wireframe Pulse Effect with Cinema 4D & After Effects
In this tutorial you'll learn how to create a truly awesome wireframe pulse effect using Cinema 4D and After Effects. Stefan will cover setting up and animating the shot in C4D and explain how to export data, such as render passes, cameras and layers in 3D space. So you can easily composite the final piece in After Effects!
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
Author: Stefan Surmabojov. I'm a 21 years old motion graphics designer from Bulgaria. I have 3 years of professional experience behind my back. Most of my time I spend working for a small TV company. In my spare time I work as a freelancer and create video tutorials and After Effects templates for Envato.more…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: How to Change the Finished Rendering SoundDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Create an 8-Bit Style in After EffectsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRigging and Animating a 3D EyeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, we will learn how to create a stylized, animated eye that moves and blinks using only tools found in After Effects CC. These tools and effects include CC Sphere, CC Split 2, Mesh Warp and Time Remapping. We will also set up some light animation "rigging" using expressions and null objects. This is an "eye-opening" tutorial for those looking to animate beyond the basic functionality of AE.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreating an Animation Remapping Function with ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we'll show how to build an expression that remaps a complex animation to a simple completion slider. We'll then go on to show how to build the expression into a robust and reusable function that you can use on any property, and call like other After Effects native functions (toWorld or wiggle, for example).Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTechniques for Debugging After Effects ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAnimate Flowing Text From a Page to a Phone Without a Particle EmitterDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short