Get a free year on Tuts+ this month when you purchase a Siteground hosting plan from $3.95/mo
In this tutorial we are going to create a Valentine's Day themed animation in Cinema 4D and After Effects. We'll use particles and forces in Cinema 4D, as well as MoDynamics and Effectors to put everything together to create our final animation. Finally we'll add materials, light and render the scene before finishing it up in After Effects with some compositing and post effects.
Additional Files/ Plugins:
- Model: Compatible Heart Model (Free from Turbosquid)
- Plugin: HDRI Studio Pack (Optional)
- Plugin: Optical Flares (Optional)
- Plugin: Trapcode Particular (Optional)
- Plugin: Trapcode Shine (Optional)
Use the link below to download the tutorial video for offline viewing.
We’ve published a few related tutorials you might also be interested in: