In this tutorial we'll go behind the scenes of creating one of Videohive's top selling projects - Space Odyssey. We'll dive into Trapcode Particular and twist its settings in order to a create visually spectacular particle effect. We will then use the experience we gained to create a simple logo animation.
- Music & AudioProducing an EP Part 5: Vocal Coaching and ProcessingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- Music & AudioProducing an EP Part 3: Programing DrumsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAutomate an Easy Cartoon Character TransitionDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWelcome to After Effects: 3D, Tracking, and StabilizationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumThis 10-part series has been designed to help anyone starting out in the world of After Effects. In this episode, we'll take a look at the built-in 3D capabilities of the application. We will learn how to create lights, cameras, and 3D layers. We'll also learn how to use Depth-of-Field and how to apply 3D-specific effects. And finally we'll explore Motion Tracking, Footage Stabilization, and 3D Camera Tracking. Enjoy...Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a DSLR Viewfinder Display and Shutter AnimationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Fish Bowl Filling with Refractive WaterDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we will be creating a fish bowl, refracting water, and an animated fish. We will first start by creating water with the help of CC Mercury and CC Sphere. We'll then add all the reflections to make it look more realistic. Once the water is created, we'll duplicate the same layers to create the glass and other effects.Read More…