In this tutorial we'll start with just a picture. We'll be changing this into a natural looking sky video by using the corner pin effect. Then we'll go into 3D's Max and get a render of a plane. After this, we're going to composite those elements together and add some cinematic effects. In the end we've created a nice shot simply made out of one picture, a model, and some smart techniques. Enjoy!
File size: 151.2 MB
- Design & Illustration25 Amazing Blend Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: Mr. NobodyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Design & IllustrationSuch Tutorial, Many Fun: How to Draw Doge!Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Create an 8-Bit Style in After EffectsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreating an Animation Remapping Function with ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we'll show how to build an expression that remaps a complex animation to a simple completion slider. We'll then go on to show how to build the expression into a robust and reusable function that you can use on any property, and call like other After Effects native functions (toWorld or wiggle, for example).Read More…
- PhotographyCreating a Simple and Fun Holiday PortraitDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickIn this tutorial, we are going to take a look on how to shoot some nice, easy holiday portraits. Our materials will cost less than $30, and you won't need anything more than a camera and a lens. However, these pictures won't be simple snapshots. We'll be mixing a variety of continuous light sources to create a polished and interesting image.Read More…