We will learn how to correctly split your images to retain constant image sizes then see what different ways of animation we accomplish. We'll see how to enhance our product using some simple styling. True Comp Duplicator will save us some time if we want to have a more uniform slideshow. We'll finish up by resolving a problem that may come up at some point when adding the logo.
File size: 88.2 MB
- Design & IllustrationHow to Work With Layers in PixelmatorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- CodeGetting Started with Lua and the Corona SDKDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- PhotographyCreating a Simple and Fun Holiday PortraitDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickIn this tutorial, we are going to take a look on how to shoot some nice, easy holiday portraits. Our materials will cost less than $30, and you won't need anything more than a camera and a lens. However, these pictures won't be simple snapshots. We'll be mixing a variety of continuous light sources to create a polished and interesting image.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsKandi Runner: Animate a Vector Game Sprite Walk CycleDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsUse a 3D Model to Create a Monochromatic Logo Animation Difficulty:Intermediate
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild a Clean Rotating Content Table DisplayDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick