We will learn how to correctly split your images to retain constant image sizes then see what different ways of animation we accomplish. We'll see how to enhance our product using some simple styling. True Comp Duplicator will save us some time if we want to have a more uniform slideshow. We'll finish up by resolving a problem that may come up at some point when adding the logo.
File size: 88.2 MB
- Design & IllustrationHow to Work With the Clone Stamp and Healing Tool in PixelmatorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAutomate an Easy Cartoon Character TransitionDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationHow to Work With Layers in PixelmatorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsKandi Runner: Animate a Vector Game Sprite Walk CycleDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsUse a 3D Model to Create a Monochromatic Logo Animation Difficulty:Intermediate
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild a Clean Rotating Content Table DisplayDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick