Network TV ID's are usually a 5 or 10 second piece that pleasantly announces the channel's logo. In this tutorial you will learn how to create this real-world, network ID-style scene for your logo or type treatment using After Effects, Trapcode Particular, and stock images.
Some techniques covered will be:
- using the layer emitter and custom particles in Particular to create growing leaves
- using "wiggle" and "random" expressions to create wind movement in leaves
- simple 3D AE camera use with Depth of Field (DOF) and wiggle for handheld feel.
- using a "length" expression to tie the DOF Focus point to a NULL for easy animation
- color grading with blend modes and overlay effects
Requirement: Trapcode Particular Plugin (download free trial here)
File size 316MB