In this tutorial, we will be creating a fish bowl, refracting water, and an animated fish. We will first start by creating water with the help of CC Mercury and CC Sphere. We'll then add all the reflections to make it look more realistic. Once the water is created, we'll duplicate the same layers to create the glass and other effects.
Finally, we will animate a still picture of a fish with puppet tool to make it dive inside the Fish Bowl.
All will be created inside After Effects with only built-in tools.
File size: 121.6 MB
- Crafts & DIYHow to Make Mosaic Shell Easter EggsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- Crafts & DIYHow to Decorate Easter Eggs with Embroidery StitchesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRigging and Animating a 3D EyeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, we will learn how to create a stylized, animated eye that moves and blinks using only tools found in After Effects CC. These tools and effects include CC Sphere, CC Split 2, Mesh Warp and Time Remapping. We will also set up some light animation "rigging" using expressions and null objects. This is an "eye-opening" tutorial for those looking to animate beyond the basic functionality of AE.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsDragon in a Snow Globe: Make it Snow!Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Build an Animated Cartoon FireDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this video tutorial, we will learn how to create our own stylized "cartoon" animated flames using only the tools in After Effects CC. There are several ways to create animated fire using third-party tools. However, we'll use animated masks and effects, such as Wave Warp, to create our own flames without having to purchase extra plug-ins. Toasty!Read More…
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Realistic Underwater Scene in PhotoshopDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long