In this tutorial, we will be creating a fish bowl, refracting water, and an animated fish. We will first start by creating water with the help of CC Mercury and CC Sphere. We'll then add all the reflections to make it look more realistic. Once the water is created, we'll duplicate the same layers to create the glass and other effects.
Finally, we will animate a still picture of a fish with puppet tool to make it dive inside the Fish Bowl.
All will be created inside After Effects with only built-in tools.
File size: 121.6 MB
Shoaib Khan is a Freelance Motion Graphic Designer with a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design from National College of Arts, Lahore, Pakistan (1995-199) and MA in Computer Imaging and Animation from Metropolitan University London, England in 2000. His MA dissertation project was show-cased in Computer Arts Magazine (53rd edition jan 2001), which is Uk's biggest selling 3D computer magazine. Shoaib has worked as an Art Director, Senior 3D Animator, 3D Visualizer, 3D Artist and Graphic Designer for different London based TV channels and Post Production companies. In 2008, Shoaib launched his Motion Graphic Tutorial Website www.maxafter.com and released his first video tutorial based on the Text Explosion effect called "Text Explosion" that became very popular. Later that year, Shoaib decided to quit his Job and jump into creating After Effects Templates & Tutorials. The Templates & Tutorials success further encouraged Shoaib Khan to work for Maxafter Full time. Shoaib has since produced and published over 50 Quality Templates and Tutorials for Maxafter, used by creative professionals, Tv Channels and post production companies around the world. Shoaib continues to work as Freelance in addition to publishing new, exciting products and tutorials for the growing motion graphics and visual effects community. For more Info checkout: www.maxafter.commore…
- Crafts & DIYHow to Make Mosaic Shell Easter EggsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- Crafts & DIYHow to Decorate Easter Eggs with Embroidery StitchesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRigging and Animating a 3D EyeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, we will learn how to create a stylized, animated eye that moves and blinks using only tools found in After Effects CC. These tools and effects include CC Sphere, CC Split 2, Mesh Warp and Time Remapping. We will also set up some light animation "rigging" using expressions and null objects. This is an "eye-opening" tutorial for those looking to animate beyond the basic functionality of AE.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsDragon in a Snow Globe: Make it Snow!Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Build an Animated Cartoon FireDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this video tutorial, we will learn how to create our own stylized "cartoon" animated flames using only the tools in After Effects CC. There are several ways to create animated fire using third-party tools. However, we'll use animated masks and effects, such as Wave Warp, to create our own flames without having to purchase extra plug-ins. Toasty!Read More…
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Realistic Underwater Scene in PhotoshopDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long