In this tutorial, we will be creating a futuristic transparent iPad using After Effects and some green screen footage. Don't feel limited to creating a stationary tablet. If you want to create a promo for an app or a website, here is an awesome way to show it off! Enjoy!
My name is Dakota Adney and I've been making short films and VFX short for about 3 years now. Although my experience with high-high end programs like After Effects and Cinema 4D is limited to only about 1 year, I try my best to get quality effects in my films. To see the rest of my content, visit Youtube.com/AdneyFilmsmore…
- Design & Illustration25 Amazing Blend Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+
- 3D & Motion GraphicsModel the Corsair 600T PC Case in Maya: Part 3Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Sunset Scene Using the Blend Tool in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Create a Long Shadow Using a Blend in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsModel the Corsair 600T PC Case in Maya: Part 2Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a DSLR Viewfinder Display and Shutter AnimationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short