In this tutorial, we are going to create a shiny write-on effect. We'll use the new Quick Draw script and create a new layer for each letter, sequencing the layers to get the basic look. We'll then create duplicates of this comp to create the outline, glowing stroke, and other style elements.
File size: 66.5 MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Make a Breaking News Opener AnimationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we'll be creating dynamic arrows, along with some other motion graphic elements to enhance the quality and look of our news-style opener. We'll also learn about controlling the colors of the whole project through one layer, which is very useful when creating After Effects templates.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationHow to Add Realistic Falling Snow to a Photo in PhotoshopDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumFalling snowflakes are a great way to make your winter photography much more interesting. Sometimes, the weather doesn't cooperate however, and you have to turn to Photoshop to get the job done. In this tutorial, we will explain how to create a realistic falling snow effect in Photoshop and show you how to apply it to your images.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a DSLR Viewfinder Display and Shutter AnimationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Create Simple Controllers for the Head and EyesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Create a Swinging Head of Hair Using ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Creating a Working Jaw Using AE 3D LayersDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Short