This tutorial is about how to Write with Water inside After Effects without any using for the 3d party plug-ins. So if the Summer heat gets to you, just go inside for a while and watch this tutorial to cool down. Don't forget your sunscreen and enjoy Writing with Water!
Every few weeks, we revisit some of our reader's favorite posts from throughout the history of the site. This tutorial was first published in March 2010.
File size 106MB
- Crafts & DIYHow to Make a Soothing Face Mask Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickIn this quick tutorial, you'll learn how to make your own natural face mask with homemade cucumber water, rose water and chamomile essential oils. Homemade cucumber water is a simple way to add an extra boost of calming hydration and the anti-inflammatory properties of rose water and chamomile contribute to the overall soothing effects of this face mask.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Rushing Waterfall Using ParticularDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Game DevelopmentCreating Dynamic 2D Water Effects in UnityDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Crafts & DIYHow to Make a Soothing Aftershave Balm for MenDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongPut your lotion-making skills to work and make a soothing aftershave balm for men. Formulating products for men isn't very different from making a regular moisturizer, but men usually want a lighter-feeling lotion, so I've used a higher water-to-oil ratio to formulate a thinner product. This recipe makes approximately 250 grams or 8oz of finished lotion.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Fish Bowl Filling with Refractive WaterDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we will be creating a fish bowl, refracting water, and an animated fish. We will first start by creating water with the help of CC Mercury and CC Sphere. We'll then add all the reflections to make it look more realistic. Once the water is created, we'll duplicate the same layers to create the glass and other effects.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Simulate Ink Spreading in WaterDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short