In this tutorial you will learn to create a lower third with a 3d Cubic logo done in just After Effects. The 3D cube logo will be editable and you will be able to change the sides of the cube whenever you want.
There is also the Create3dShapes script that can help automate this process.
File size: 396.7 MB
- Game DevelopmentHow to Use Sound to Make 3D Geometry in UnityDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRecreate the Logo Opening for DC ComicsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Photography3 Great Ways to Utilize a Light CubeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickIt’s common to think of a light cube (also known as a light tent or photo cube), as simply a tool for shooting products to sell for eBay. Many light cubes come packaged with complete "studios," suggesting they might only be helpful to amateurs. However, light cubes can be an essential piece of kit used to produce a wide variety of looks.Read More…
- CodeWebGL With Three.js: Textures & ParticlesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortSince its introduction, 3D graphics in the browser has been a popular topic. But if you were to create your apps using plain old WebGL it would take a very long. But now we have some pretty useful libraries that we can take advantage of, like Three.js. So in this series I will show you how to create stunning 3D experiences for the browser. I do expect you to have a basic understanding of 3D space before you start reading this tutorial, as I won't be explaining things like coordinates, vectors etc.Read More…
- CodeWebGL With Three.js: BasicsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick3D graphics in the browser have been a hot topic ever since it was first introduced. But if you were to create your apps using plain WebGL, it would take ages. This is exactly why some really useful libraries have recently came about. Three.js is one of the most popular, and in this series I will show you how best to use it in order to create stunning 3D experiences for your users. Before we begin, I do expect you to have a basic understanding of 3D space before you start reading this tutorial, as I won't be explaining stuff like coordinates, vectors, etc.Read More…
- Game DevelopmentHow to Make an Object Shatter Into Smaller Fragments in UnityDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium