In the first part of this brand-new, advanced Blender 2.5 tutorial, Frederik Steinmetz walks us through how he modeled and rigged his 'Microcosm' creation! The full tutorial will go on to discuss complex particle & hair simulation, how to add materials, texture and light the scene, and finally how to use nodes for depth of field, so let's get started!
Additional Files/ Plugins:
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
- PhotographySelling Your Photos With SquarespaceDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: How to Make Sped Up Footage Look BetterDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Your Own South Park Style AnimationDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Change Color Based on an Object's RotationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsModeling Tips & Tricks: Dynamesh & ZRemesherDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, professional artist Shaun Keenan will show you the methods he uses to quickly concept and model characters using ZBrush, specifically the benefits of using Dynamesh and ZRemesher. You'll begin by creating a simple base sphere in ZBrush, and then quickly use Dynamesh to block out a base mesh for a Manatee. Shaun will show you how a combination of Dynamesh and ZRemesher can be used to quickly create clean and usable quad-based topology ideal for sculpting.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAnimate Flowing Text From a Page to a Phone Without a Particle EmitterDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short