In this 2 Part, 45 minute tutorial we'll go over the process involved with compositing a jet, helicopter, or even a UFO into your live actions scenes. You can watch Part One over on CGtuts+ before you watch Part Two below.
Want access to the full AE project files and assets for every tutorial on Aetuts+, including this one? Join Ae Premium for just $19/month. You can view the final effect preview video below.
File size 192MB
- Computer SkillsHow to Edit a PDF for Free AnywhereDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Long
- Computer SkillsUse HelloSign to Get Documents Signed OnlineDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Rushing Waterfall Using ParticularDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- CodeHow Grunt Can Improve WordPress DevelopmentIn the first part of this series I gave a quick overview of Grunt. I also talked through the different technologies that it requires in order to use. After that, I got a little into the Gruntfile and the tasks inside of it. Now I want to talk about how using Grunt can improve your development for both WordPress themes and plugins.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationDragon in a Snow Globe: How to Vector a Baby DragonDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongDo you remember how magic snow globes used to seem when you were a child? We can bring this magic back by creating a virtual snow globe with a little dragon inside. In the first part of this tutorial we've drawn a baby dragon, now it's time to create a home for it! You'll learn how to use a variety of Adobe Illustrator tools to create a complex illustration; textures, Clipping Masks, 3D tools, Gradient Mesh, color management and many, many more!Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAfter Effect World Conference Review