In this tutorial, we're going to quickly walk you through the set up used to create a powerful monster reveal shot. By using an existing 3d model and a few keyframes in Blender, we'll see how simple lighting and attention to detail when compositing can yield an impressive result.
Download the smoke element from videocopilot.net.
File size: 70.8 MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Line Chart Driven by ExpressionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWorking with Mesh Fusion in ModoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Your Own South Park Style AnimationDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Valentine's Day Animation in Cinema 4DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial we are going to create a cool looking 3D animation for Valentine's day. Starting off in illustrator, we will quickly create a heart shape and then jump into Cinema 4D to setup the animation using some dynamic simulations, add materials to the scene, render the animation and export it. Finally we will move into After Effects to composite the piece, and make it look sexy and finished by adding motion blur, particles, flares and color correction.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Catapult Animation in Cinema 4D: Part 3Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsA Thorough Introduction to Greebler for Cinema 4DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial we're going to take a look at very cool plugin for Cinema 4D called Greebler. At first glance the plugin looks really complex with a lot of different options, but we're going to show you that there is nothing to be scared of. Once you get used to working with it, you'll be able to achieve amazing results with a few clicks.Read More…