In this part of the series, we'll finish up the animations for our final two shots. Once we have them setup and ready, our work in Cinema 4D will be complete. And in the next part of the tutorial we'll jump into After Effects and start compositing the scenes.
Intro Song "Motivational and Inspiring Corporate Pop" available for purchase from AudioJungle.
Use the link below to download this tutorial for offline viewing.
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Catapult Animation in Cinema 4D: Part 6Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn the final part of the dynamic catapult series, we'll add the camera to the scene and create a sweeping crane motion using keyframe animation. We'll also jazz things up by modeling the hills in the background and add some clouds to the sky. Finally, we'll wrap the project up by discussing render settings for animation.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Catapult Animation in Cinema 4D: Part 5Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Catapult Animation in Cinema 4D: Part 4Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignContinuing With Our Tumblr Theme's CSS
- Web DesignIntroducing Markup for Tumblr's Photo Post Type
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAdvanced Poly Modeling - Tassimo T-65 Home Brewing Station: Part 8Difficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:LongIn this part of the series, we'll build the Tassimo's secondary water tank. Rather than modeling this from scratch, we'll re-purpose our already created outer water tank, and reshape it to fit our needs. You'll learn how to modify existing topology, copy and re-use polygons and create holes in various shapes. We'll also construct the system's water intake valve and adjust mesh proportionsRead More…