Today we're kicking off a new multi-part Tuts+ premium tutorial that will teach you how to construct a complex, fully realized character rig using Maya's built in tool set. Author Soni Kumari will walk you through the entire process from start to finish and give you a detailed, in-depth lesson on what it takes to build a intuitive rig from scratch. Through-out the project you'll learn how to construct the rig, skin your character and setup controllers for each body part.Log in or Join Now to get started!
A Tuts+ Premium membership gives you access to over 700 exclusive in-depth tutorials from industry professionals, in addition you'll also gain access to source files, top selling e-books, courses and member only forums. With new content added weekly from Aetuts+, PSDtuts+, Vectortuts+, Nettuts+, Audiotuts+, Activetuts+, and Phototuts+, there's always something new to learn. Take the Tour or Join Today.
Access These & Other Great Tutorials With Your Tuts+ Membership:
- Creating Realistic Large Scale Smoke Plumes In 3D Studio Max With FumeFX
- Achieving 3D Realism: Reception Area Render With 3D Studio Max & V-Ray
- Create And Composite An Inverted 3D Windows 7 Screen Using PFTrack, Maya & After Effects
- Create A Bumper Animation Of The ESPN Logo In Cinema 4D
- Digital Matte Painting And Projection Basics: From Photoshop To Maya To Nuke
- Facial Animation With Morph Targets In Cinema 4D