In this tutorial I will show you how to recreate the look, effects, and color grading of AMC's The Walking Dead opening titles with After Effects CS6.
I'll work on four different kinds of shots to match the look as closely as possible and explain concepts of color grading with levels, shortly explain what a histogram is all about, and make use of some of the new CS6 functions such as the Warp Stabilizer and the Camera Tracker.
- 3D & Motion Graphics3D Cube Spin Logo RevealDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- Design & IllustrationHow to Add Realistic Falling Snow to a Photo in PhotoshopDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumFalling snowflakes are a great way to make your winter photography much more interesting. Sometimes, the weather doesn't cooperate however, and you have to turn to Photoshop to get the job done. In this tutorial, we will explain how to create a realistic falling snow effect in Photoshop and show you how to apply it to your images.Read More…
- PhotographyUnderstanding Contrast Control in the DarkroomDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickFilm photography and darkroom printing are actually on the rise. The processes aren't nearly as popular as they were before the 1990s, and never will be again, but for the last five years the market has seen increases. There are dozens of tutorials about processing film, but we're going to look at more advanced topic crucial to printing in the darkroom.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsNuke in Production Series: Color Correction and GradingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsDaVinci Resolve Fundamentals - Secondary Color CorrectionDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsDaVinci Resolve Fundamentals - Primary Color Correction WorkflowDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium