This Cyber Monday Envato Tuts+ courses will be reduced to just $3. Don't miss out.
After reviewing your votes, Prince of Persia was the victor so here you go! Today's tutorial over on our sister-site Aetuts+ explains how to make a "Prince of Persia" flying logo style, using Cinema 4D and After Effects. In Cinema 4D, we will model and animate of the logo, then we'll continue in After Effects, adding the clouds scene and completing the final composition. Enjoy!
Additional Aetuts+ Resources
- Discover How To Recreate the Sherlock Holmes End Credits Effect
- Give Your Title A “Gamer” Like Glitch
- Create Harry Potter Titles
- Create Mac OSX Intro Video with C4D
- Recreate Your Own “Tron” Title Opener