We created a Harry Potter title tutorial 2 years ago, but in today's tutorial we're going to step it up a notch by emulating the style of the last movie. Using Cinema 4d, we'll model the beveled text and do animation of the logo and lightning elements. Then in After Effects, we’ll complete our project with clouds, audio, and final compositing. Enjoy!
File size: 486.2 MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Make a Hoax Video More BelievableDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Line Chart Driven by ExpressionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAccurate Green Screen Shadows and Camera MovesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWorking with Mesh Fusion in ModoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Get a 2D Look Using Element 3DDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Quick and Dirty Wormhole Using Element 3DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick