As a followup to our Introduction to Shooting Timelapse Videos, we're going to take an in-depth look at different issues when it comes to shooting and editing timelapse sequences. We'll learn how to solve problems in the shooting process as well as do some post production magic get the best results possible.
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMythical Character Creation in Modo: Part 3Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- PhotographyMaster the Toughest Parts of Shooting Weddings
- PhotographySecrets for Unique Product Photography From 4 ProfessionalsThe tricky part of any photograph taken for the purpose of capturing attention and making a sale is that it has to create a strong impression immediately. Product photography can be difficult to get just right, especially if your subject is something as seemingly mundane as a white bottle of lotion. Yet, many professional photographers somehow make that lotion bottle look like it is worth the price tag. Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMythical Character Creation in Modo: Part 1Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:LongIn our first series for Modo with a focus on character creation, 3D artist Thomasz Lechociński will take you through the entire process of creating a detailed stylized character as you learn to model, UV Map, texture, pose and render Hern, the mythical forest god from Celtic legend.Read More…
- Photography10 Successful Steps Every Concept Shoot NeedsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:QuickCreating your own shoot is beneficial for several reasons. You'll have the ability to be the creative director and to challenge yourself to build your portfolio. Collaborating with other businesses, however, can really boost the publicity of your shoot, possibly stirring up some new leads and business. I typically engage in at least two concept shoots a year just to encourage team creativity with some of my favorite local vendors.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAn Introduction to Shooting Timelapse VideosDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick