As a followup to our Introduction to Shooting Timelapse Videos, we're going to take an in-depth look at different issues when it comes to shooting and editing timelapse sequences. We'll learn how to solve problems in the shooting process as well as do some post production magic get the best results possible.
Author: Stefan Surmabojov. I'm a 21 years old motion graphics designer from Bulgaria. I have 3 years of professional experience behind my back. Most of my time I spend working for a small TV company. In my spare time I work as a freelancer and create video tutorials and After Effects templates for Envato.more…
- PhotographyMaster the Toughest Parts of Shooting Weddings
- PhotographyBehind the Scenes: Interview With Sarah Silver
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMythical Character Creation in Modo: Part 1Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:LongIn our first series for Modo with a focus on character creation, 3D artist Thomasz Lechociński will take you through the entire process of creating a detailed stylized character as you learn to model, UV Map, texture, pose and render Hern, the mythical forest god from Celtic legend.Read More…
- Photography10 Successful Steps Every Concept Shoot NeedsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:QuickCreating your own shoot is beneficial for several reasons. You'll have the ability to be the creative director and to challenge yourself to build your portfolio. Collaborating with other businesses, however, can really boost the publicity of your shoot, possibly stirring up some new leads and business. I typically engage in at least two concept shoots a year just to encourage team creativity with some of my favorite local vendors.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAn Introduction to Shooting Timelapse VideosDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Sampling With Audio Hijack ProDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick