Animating a mouth realistically required a lot of work, time and keyframes. In this tutorial we use this new After Effects tool to make a car talk. It's a quick and easy process and can also be used to create a talking mouth for any other object. Be sure to check out this contest as well!
File size: 328 MB
- Design & IllustrationHuman Anatomy Fundamentals: Basics of The FaceDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Design & IllustrationSuch Tutorial, Many Fun: How to Draw Doge!Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Fun 3D Look with Simple RotoscopingDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationHow to Draw Animals: Deer - Species and Anatomy
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Cartoon Plesiosaur with Maya & ZBrush: Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongIn this two part tutorial, you'll learn how to model, sculpt, UVMap, texture and render a cartoon Plesiosaur using Maya, ZBrush, NEX, Roadkill and V-Ray. Part one includes creating a base mesh in Maya from concept art, sculpting and detailing in ZBrush, UVMapping with Roadkill and Re-topology in Maya using Nex.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationHow to Draw Animals: Big Cats, Their Anatomy and PatternsThey're big, furry and... deadly. They're just like bigger versions of the pets we love, yet they're totally different. If you want to draw one of the many big cats, you're not supposed to draw just a bigger domestic cat with spots or stripes. If you want to draw lions, tigers, cheetahs or snow leopards, I can show you some tips. After this tutorial you won't need to look for references anymore!Read More…