This is the second of three parts tutorial on one of the most useful plug-ins around when it comes to working with audio - "Sound Keys".
In this part I will introduce you to some more advanced uses of Sound Keys such as integrating it with other effects, time remap, and the ever popular lips sinking.
File size 165MB
Additional Aetuts+ Resources
- Game DevelopmentGame Audio SimplifiedDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Your Own South Park Style AnimationDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- Game DevelopmentMake a Neon Vector Shooter for iOS: Particle EffectsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRigging and Animating a 3D EyeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, we will learn how to create a stylized, animated eye that moves and blinks using only tools found in After Effects CC. These tools and effects include CC Sphere, CC Split 2, Mesh Warp and Time Remapping. We will also set up some light animation "rigging" using expressions and null objects. This is an "eye-opening" tutorial for those looking to animate beyond the basic functionality of AE.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Create a Parallaxing Background Without a 3D CameraDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this video tutorial, we will use the Offset effect combined with comp-to-comp expressions and Time-remapping to create a parallaxing environment. Parallax is achieved by panning a camera past objects with varying depth inside a scene. We will create parallax without a 3D camera or Z-depth of any kind.Read More…