In this comprehensive video tutorial Blender guru, Karan Shah, will walk you through a detailed demonstration of the Blender user interface. From navigation, to modeling, and even animation, this tutorial is a must for anyone who is interested in learning this free, yet very powerful, open source 3d application.
You can find a comprehensive list of Blender keyboard commands here: Blender Keyboard Shortcuts.
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
Karan Shah is a 3D Artist and Animator from India. He is a BFA Graduate with specialization in sculpture (traditional). An inclination towards the digital medium made him a self taught computer artist. He is a currently freelancing..more…
- Crafts & DIYHow to Make a Moisturizing Face Mask with Banana, Avocado and AloeDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Design & Illustration2 Ways to Create a Slow Motion Video Effect With Photoshop
- 3D & Motion GraphicsComposite a Frightening Halloween Monster SceneDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickIn this tutorial, we're going to quickly walk you through the set up used to create a powerful monster reveal shot. By using an existing 3d model and a few keyframes in Blender, we'll see how simple lighting and attention to detail when compositing can yield an impressive result.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationBack to School Special: 30 Easy Adobe Illustrator Tutorials
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreating Your Own Textures in BlenderDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: The Character Panel in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium