In this tutorial I show how I use 6 different scripts from AEscripts to save me valuable time while working. I don't show all of the options of each script, but rather show how I (as a user of the scripts) take advantage of the different options. I also show some short cuts that you might find really useful.
File size: 206.2 MB
Scripts mentioned in this post:
- Mac Computer SkillsAlfred Workflows for IntermediatesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Mac Computer SkillsPopClip: Scripting ExtensionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- CodeGetting Into Ember.js: Part 5Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortEditor's Note: The Ember.js team has shifted to an expedited release schedule and as of this publication date are on version 1.2.0. This tutorial was written pre-v1.0 but many of the concepts are still applicable. We do our best to commission timely content and these situations happen from time-to-time. We'll work to update this in the future. In part 3 of my Ember series, I showed you how you can interact with data using Ember's Ember.Object main base class to create objects that define the methods and properties that act as a wrapper for your data. Here's an example:Read More…
- CodeClient-Side Security Best PracticesThanks to HTML5, more and more of an applications' logic is transferred from server-side to client-side. This requires front-end developers to focus more on security. In this article I will show you how to make your apps more secure. I will focus on techniques that you may not have heard about, instead of just telling you that you have to escape HTML data entered in by users.Read More…
- CodeEvents and Real-Time Messaging in Chrome Extensions Using SimperiumDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickRecently I had the opportunity to look into Chrome Extension development. The scenario was pretty simple, I had to notify a group of users when someone from the group was using a website. A Chrome Extension was an obvious choice and after a bit of documentation I came across Simperium, a service that I could use to send and receive data real-time in my extension.Read More…