In today's tutorial Antonio Cerri, author of the popular "Movie Title" series over on Aetuts+, will show us how to create a complex animated logo using Cinema4D and Adobe Illustrator. These techniques can be used for many types of work, and the results are always exceptional.
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
I am a freelancer in web, graphic and motion design for about 12 years. When he was young, I was always fascinated by the world of digital visual effects and 3D Motion Graphics, with a focus on impacts futuristic hi-tech. My passion for this work has grown increasingly, thanks to continuous research, but mainly thanks to experimentation, mixing all the graphic visual disciplines "Photography, Design type font, sound effects FX, etc.." For me it is very important, that at the end of writing work, they remain surprised and satisfied. For information and questions, please contact me through my website.more…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: Mr. NobodyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Build a Seamless Looping Line Using ExpressionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, you will learn how to create a line that loops seamlessly. We will be able to control the amount of loops and the distance between each loop very easily using the rigged system we will create. Using expressions and some basic mathematics, our rig will save us tons of time and help achieve a great result! Lets open up After Effects, and get started. Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Line Chart Driven by ExpressionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWorking with Mesh Fusion in ModoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAutomate an Easy Cartoon Character TransitionDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Change Color Based on an Object's RotationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick