In today's tutorial Antonio Cerri, author of the popular "Movie Title" series over on Aetuts+, will show us how to create a complex animated logo using Cinema4D and Adobe Illustrator. These techniques can be used for many types of work, and the results are always exceptional.
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
I am a freelancer in web, graphic and motion design for about 12 years. When he was young, I was always fascinated by the world of digital visual effects and 3D Motion Graphics, with a focus on impacts futuristic hi-tech. My passion for this work has grown increasingly, thanks to continuous research, but mainly thanks to experimentation, mixing all the graphic visual disciplines "Photography, Design type font, sound effects FX, etc.." For me it is very important, that at the end of writing work, they remain surprised and satisfied. For information and questions, please contact me through my website.more…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRigging and Animating a 3D EyeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, we will learn how to create a stylized, animated eye that moves and blinks using only tools found in After Effects CC. These tools and effects include CC Sphere, CC Split 2, Mesh Warp and Time Remapping. We will also set up some light animation "rigging" using expressions and null objects. This is an "eye-opening" tutorial for those looking to animate beyond the basic functionality of AE.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Change Color Based on an Object's RotationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- PhotographyFilmmaking Production Equipment: C-StandsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsSquaring the Circle Logo Reveal AnimationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTechniques for Debugging After Effects ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Switch Out Existing Voice Over With Auto Lip SyncDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick