In today's quick-tip tutorial, Chandan Kumar walks us through how to enable and use the incredibly cool Lume Shader in 3Ds Max. Let's take a look!
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
My name is Chandan Kumar and I am a CG and VFX artist/trainer from India.more…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRigging and Animating a 3D EyeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, we will learn how to create a stylized, animated eye that moves and blinks using only tools found in After Effects CC. These tools and effects include CC Sphere, CC Split 2, Mesh Warp and Time Remapping. We will also set up some light animation "rigging" using expressions and null objects. This is an "eye-opening" tutorial for those looking to animate beyond the basic functionality of AE.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Change Color Based on an Object's RotationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- PhotographyFilmmaking Production Equipment: C-StandsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsSquaring the Circle Logo Reveal AnimationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTechniques for Debugging After Effects ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Switch Out Existing Voice Over With Auto Lip SyncDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick