As a continuation of yesterday's tutorial, in this part we'll cover some integration techniques. We will start with the creation of the 3d tracked environment with The Foundry's Camera Tracker, adjust & correct the imported footage from 3DS Max, add some light/flares and wrap up with final touches.
File size: 555.8 MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Fun 3D Look with Simple RotoscopingDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRecreate the Logo Opening for DC ComicsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Design & IllustrationComprehensive Guide to Working With Video in Photoshop: 3D AnimationsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick3D modeling and animation can be a bit intimidating for some users. You might be surprised to hear however that 3D animation is easier than you think. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a 3D animated coin in Photoshop using its 3D and Timeline features. Let's get started!Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Create a Swinging Head of Hair Using ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTips on Getting the Most From Element 3DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Burning Fireballs Shooting from the SkyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short