In this tutorial, Martin Brennand, the senior product specialist from Imagineer Systems shows how to convert 2D film to stereoscopic 3D. Mocha Pro is used for the roto and clean plating, Freeform Pro is used for the extrusion and a useful script breaks down the masks into luminance depth graded by layer order.
Project files for CS5 & CS5.5, AE script & mocha Pro project are included.
Visit ImagineerSystems.com for more tutorials and information on mocha Pro.
Visit Mettle.com for more info on Free Form Pro.
File size: 40.7 MB
Martin Brennand is Senior Product Specialist for Imagineer Systems. Based in Australia, Martin has trained visual effects artists all over the world how to use mocha and mocha Pro's planar trackign and roto tools. Martin's tutorials are well paced and meaningful with a nice mix of technical information and humor.more…
- CodeIntroduction to the MEAN StackDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Computer SkillsAlfred Workflows for IntermediatesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- CodeTesting in Node.jsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortA test driven development cycle simplifies the thought process of writing code, makes it easier, and quicker in the long run. But just writing tests is not enough by itself, knowing the kinds of tests to write and how to structure code to conform to this pattern is what it's all about. In this article we will take a look at building a small app in Node.js following a TDD pattern.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsSet Up a Wide Angle Point of View Mirror EffectDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow To Set Up and Create Videos For A Stereo Pair 3D WorkstationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick