This stock footage collection includes 12 HD clips of smoke plumes which you are free to use in your productions to crank the destruct-O-meter to eleven. Also included is a half hour tutorial which is full of tips on compositing the smoke.
About James Whiffin
I'm a freelance VFX artist from Brisbane. Please check out my youtube channel JamesWhiffinVFX and my website at jameswhiffin.com/View Full Profile+ Expand Bio- Collapse Bio
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Fireball with 3D Studio Max and FumeFXDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: The ColonyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Smoke Man with 3ds Max, FumeFX & KrakatoaDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- PhotographyCreating a Hip Hop Stage in the StudioPart of having a studio space, whether that's a spare bedroom or an industrial warehouse, is the ability to create the illusion of location, whether through set building, lighting design or even straight compositing. I've wanted to do a music-themed portrait shoot for several months now, to build the illusion of a stage without having one. In this tutorial, I'm going to lead you through my vision for the shoot and decisions I had to make.Read More…
- PhotographyShooting a Red Hot Chili Pepper: Flaming Food PhotographyDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick