This stock footage collection includes 12 HD clips of smoke plumes which you are free to use in your productions. Below, you'll also find a half hour tutorial which is full of tips on compositing the smoke.
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAtom Simulation in After Effects: Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Fireball with 3D Studio Max and FumeFXDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: The ColonyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- PhotographyCreating a Hip Hop Stage in the StudioPart of having a studio space, whether that's a spare bedroom or an industrial warehouse, is the ability to create the illusion of location, whether through set building, lighting design or even straight compositing. I've wanted to do a music-themed portrait shoot for several months now, to build the illusion of a stage without having one. In this tutorial, I'm going to lead you through my vision for the shoot and decisions I had to make.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMake an Epic Battle Energy ExplosionDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial I'll be showing you how to create the stylized slow motion energy explosion that I used in my Agents of Evil 2: Supercharged short film. In the tutorial I'll be using VCP's Optical Flares for the lens flares and Trapcode Particular to make the energy particles and smoke trails.Read More…