For those of you who don't already know, Vue is a 3d app specifically designed for creating natural 3d environments of epic proportions. In this tutorial, we will take a look at the basics, and then cover some handy techniques for creating huge landscapes could be used in both films or matte paintings. We will explore almost every major function of the app, but condense it enough that it can be easily understood in one sitting.
Final Effect Preview
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
- Computer SkillsImprove Workflow by Avoiding the DockDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- CodeIn the Spotlight: Jeremy OlsonJeremy Olson is the founder of Tapity and the company's lead designer. Tapity focuses on designing, developing, and marketing mobile applications. Jeremy and his team don't create just any mobile application, they craft software that stands out in a crowded App Store and closely follow Apple's philosophy with respect to design and attention to detail.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationComprehensive Guide to Working With Video in Photoshop: 3D AnimationsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick3D modeling and animation can be a bit intimidating for some users. You might be surprised to hear however that 3D animation is easier than you think. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a 3D animated coin in Photoshop using its 3D and Timeline features. Let's get started!Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWelcome to After Effects: 3D, Tracking, and StabilizationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumThis 10-part series has been designed to help anyone starting out in the world of After Effects. In this episode, we'll take a look at the built-in 3D capabilities of the application. We will learn how to create lights, cameras, and 3D layers. We'll also learn how to use Depth-of-Field and how to apply 3D-specific effects. And finally we'll explore Motion Tracking, Footage Stabilization, and 3D Camera Tracking. Enjoy...Read More…
- CodeAndroid SDK: Running & DebuggingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationDigital Publishing With InDesign CC: Before Starting a DPS App Project