Thanks to all those who submitted blurry photos to enter the Frischluft's Lenscare Plug-in's Giveaway! Below I have a handful of the photos that stood out to me as worth sharing.
Congrats to the Winners!
Winner 1 (my favorite submission) - Craig Barker
Winner 2 (picked at random) - Stephen Law
Here are a few other submissions I thought you'd enjoy :)
About the Author
- PhotographyShooting an Advertisement for Your Own Photography BusinessDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickDon't have a studio? Think your house is small or ugly? In this tutorial we will look at how to create a high-end look in your own home. We'll go behind the scenes building a magazine advertisement from the ground up, showing what works, what doesn't, and how you get a great look on a budget.Read More…
- Game Development16 Tips, Tools and Resources for Your Next Game JamGame jams have exploded in popularity. What used to be mostly small locally hosted events are now massive worldwide gatherings of game developers. There's a good reason for this: game jams are a great way for developers to experiment with new ideas and to flex their creative and technical muscles. To make the most out of your game jamming experience, I've compiled a list of tips, tools and resources that should help things go smoothly.Read More…
- Web DesignCelebrating Ecommerce DesignShopify recently announced the winners of their inaugural Design Awards. With over 150 submissions the judging panel of Jeffrey Zeldman (Founder of A List Apart, and Happy Cog), Tina Roth Eisenberg (Founder of swissmiss, Creative Mornings and Tattly) and Daniel Weinand (Co-founder and Chief Design Officer of Shopify) had their work cut out deciding on a winner.Read More…
- Photography"Your Favorite Photography Tip" Contest Winner
- PhotographyPhototuts+ & Lomography Present the Portraits of Summer Competition Winners
- PhotographyPhototuts+ & Lomography Present the Portraits of Summer CompetitionLomography and Phototuts+ have joined forces to bring you a photo competition that will bring out your true photography skills. We would like to present the Portraits of Summer competition! Just follow one of the two tutorials and submit your photos. Check out more information after the jump!Read More…