Back toward the end of July we posted a Workshop asking What Can You Create With Auto Lip-Sync? After loads of submissions, we've chosen the top 5 for you to see. Remember, if you'd like to play around with Auto Lip-Sync yourself, check out this tutorial and give it a try.
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Switch Out Existing Voice Over With Auto Lip SyncDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Using MamoWorld’s Auto Lip-SyncDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Lip-Synced Character Animation Series Overview
- Crafts & DIYHow to Make Your Own Natural Lip BalmDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:LongLip balm is probably one of the simplest and easiest body care items to make and only uses a few basic ingredients and supplies. We'll be making a small batch of lip balm, flavored with essential oils. This lip balm is 100 per cent natural, flavored with essential oils and uses no preservatives.Read More…
- Crafts & DIYQuick Tip: Make Pretty Lip Balm Packaging Using Spare Card & PaperDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortThis is a fun tutorial for making a pretty craft paper box for your lip balm. You can create lots of little boxes to use as packages for presents - simply pop a tube of lip balm in each box for a gorgeous gift. All you need is some craft paper and a bit of glue. You don't need to buy any new paper - try to reuse leftover scraps from other projects. Let's get started.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWhat Can You Create With Auto Lip-Sync? - Tuts+ Workshop