1st Place - Sebastien Girard
2nd Place - Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
3rd Place - Michael Schneider
4th Place - Tommi Lius
5th Place - David Sum
6th Place - Thor Sarup
Don't forget about the Sponsors!
About Adam Everett Miller
I run Aetuts+. I also run Hello Studios as my 9-5 job. I'd love any feedback about Aetuts+ so don't hesitate to drop me a line.View Full Profile+ Expand Bio- Collapse Bio
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Create A Displacement Map With Cinema 4D LiteDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:QuickAs a follow up to a technique shown in Part 1 of this series, we will learn how to use Cinema 4D Lite that is bundled with After Effects CC to create the basis for a displacement map for use with Mettle's FreeForm. We'll also shows a technique to use Photoshop in conjunction with AE + FreeForm to interactively paint a texture map for the models head.Read More…
- 3D & Motion Graphics3D Mist and Fog in FreeForm Pro Version 1.5Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickTim Harris shows how to create a terrain fly-through using some of the new Environment features that will be available in FreeForm Pro Version 1.5. He's able to add 3D mist and fog into his After Effects project file. This update to FreeForm Pro will be free to registered users, and will be available shortly.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMaking of Flight of the "Rocket-Dees" - Rigging and the AE Puppet ToolDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMaking of Flight of the "Rocket-Dees" - Animate Wings Using FreeForm ProDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMaking of Flight of the "Rocket-Dees" - IntroductionDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsFreeForm Third Party.... Party! And You're Invited!