Nancy from Mettle interviews Dan Gies. Dan is an award-winning animator, coder, illustrator, musician, and above all else, a great storyteller. He is also the author of what some have called the definitive tutorial series on character animation in After Effects: How To Create and Rig a Realistic Puppet. Check out Part 2.
Interview - Part 1
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Animated 3D Paint StrokesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Web DesignQuick Tip: Bring Your Website to Life With Animate.cssDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMaking of Flight of the "Rocket-Dees" - Rigging and the AE Puppet ToolDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMaking of Flight of the "Rocket-Dees" - Create Snow and the Rocket BlastDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortDan shows us how he uses Trapcode Particular to create the snow storm and rocket blast. You will need Trapcode's Particular for this part of the tutorial. You can download the demo here http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/all/trapcode-particular/. Download the project free file and follow along.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMaking of Flight of the "Rocket-Dees" - Animate Wings Using FreeForm ProDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsPencils, Pigment & Pixels - Dan Gies Interview Part 2