- Students Save 75% on a Yearly Tuts+ Subscription
- Recreate Young Mike Wazowski From Monsters University: Part 2
- Trial a 14 Day Tuts+ Subscription for Free
- Making a Barbed Wire Scene in 3ds Max
- Modelling & Rigging a Cartoon Parrot in Maya: Part 2
- Environment Creation in Cinema 4D: Part 8
- Environment Creation in Cinema 4D: Part 7
- Complete Human Character Rig In 3D Studio Max, Part 4 Hand & Finger Controls
- Three Ways to Generate Ambient Occlusion in 3ds Max
- Creature Sculpting in ZBrush: Part 4
- Create a Low Poly Camaro in Blender: Part 2
- Create a Low Poly Camaro in Blender: Part 1
- View Learning Guide...
In this series you'll learn how to recreate young Mike Wazowski from Monsters University using 3ds Max and Mudbox. Instructor Mike Strombeck will cover modeling in 3ds Max, sculpting and texture creation in Mudbox, as well as lighting, rigging and rendering in this multi-part series.
Get weekly updates on new free 3D & Motion Graphics tutorials via email.