- Creating a Low Poly Medieval House in Blender: Part 2
- Creating a Low Poly Medieval House in Blender: Part 1
- How to Create a Fuel Pump in Maya: Part 5Soni Kumari2 sharesIn this part of the tutorial, I will show you how too unwrap the UVs of the entire fuel pump object. Unwrapping is a very important task which is done before the texturing. If you don't have the well unwrapped UVs of the object, you won't get the proper textures. This part teaches the unwrapping process in quite a detailed manner.Read More…
- Modelling & Rigging a Cartoon Parrot in Maya: Part 10Soni Kumari22 sharesIn this part of the tutorial, I'll show you how to make auxiliary control curves to control the movement of the joints. Making controls for rigging is a very important task and it saves not only the time of the animator but also keeps the confusion away and makes the animation process easy. With the help of controllers, you can pose the character much better.Read More…
- Get a Free Year on Tuts+
- After Effects Warp CutsKevin Snyder40 sharesEditing the perfect interview can be a challenge if your onscreen talent isn't a professional. Cutting out all the pauses, stammers, stutters, and uhs can be a challenge. Use After Effects to remove unwanted audio, but keep the interview footage rolling with warp cuts.Read More…
- A Beginners Guide to 3D Printing
- 70 Fonts for Just $29!
- Modelling & Rigging a Cartoon Parrot in Maya: Part 9
- Creating a Dynamic Dirt Explosion Using FumeFX and 3ds Max
- How to Create a Fuel Pump in Maya: Part 4
Learning GuidesBrowse All
Get weekly updates on new 3D & Motion Graphics courses and free tutorials via email.
New to 3D & Motion Graphics?
Suggested Tuts+ Course
Visual Effects Compositing in Adobe After Effects$15