- Modelling & Rigging a Cartoon Parrot in Maya: Part 10Soni Kumari15 sharesIn this part of the tutorial, I'll show you how to make auxiliary control curves to control the movement of the joints. Making controls for rigging is a very important task and it saves not only the time of the animator but also keeps the confusion away and makes the animation process easy. With the help of controllers, you can pose the character much better.Read More…
- Get a Free Year on Tuts+
- After Effects Warp CutsKevin Snyder33 sharesEditing the perfect interview can be a challenge if your onscreen talent isn't a professional. Cutting out all the pauses, stammers, stutters, and uhs can be a challenge. Use After Effects to remove unwanted audio, but keep the interview footage rolling with warp cuts.Read More…
- A Beginners Guide to 3D Printing
- 70 Fonts for Just $29!
- Modelling & Rigging a Cartoon Parrot in Maya: Part 9
- Creating a Dynamic Dirt Explosion Using FumeFX and 3ds Max
- How to Create a Fuel Pump in Maya: Part 4
- Students Pay Just $45 for a Year Subscription
- How to Create a Fuel Pump in Maya: Part 3
- Mapping DEM Data Part IIKevin Snyder43 sharesIn the first part of Mapping USGS DEM Data I created a 3D contour map and animated a route along the side of the mountain using mograph and After Effects. In this tutorial I’ll show you how to use the same DEM data to create a realistic mountain scene. The scene will use just a hand full of textures along with the terrain mask to give a great final look.Read More…
Learning GuidesBrowse All
Get weekly updates on new 3D & Motion Graphics courses and free tutorials via email.
New to 3D & Motion Graphics?
Suggested Tuts+ Course
Visual Effects Compositing in Adobe After Effects$15