- Mapping DEM Data Part IIKevin Snyder20 sharesIn the first part of Mapping USGS DEM Data I created a 3D contour map and animated a route along the side of the mountain using mograph and After Effects. In this tutorial I’ll show you how to use the same DEM data to create a realistic mountain scene. The scene will use just a hand full of textures along with the terrain mask to give a great final look.Read More…
- 500 Video Courses on Tuts+
- How to Create a Fuel Pump in Maya: Part 2
- Learn on the Go, With the New Tuts+ Courses Android App
- How to Create a Fuel Pump in Maya: Part 1
- New Opportunity for Freelance Writers at Envato Studio
- Modelling & Rigging a Cartoon Parrot in Maya: Part 8
- Mapping DEM Data in Cinema 4D
- Apply to Be the Next Tuts+ Course Producer (Audio/Video Production)!
- Modelling & Rigging a Cartoon Parrot in Maya: Part 7
- Creating Clock Hand Animations in After Effects
- Modelling & Rigging a Cartoon Parrot in Maya: Part 6
Learning GuidesBrowse All
Get weekly updates on new 3D & Motion Graphics courses and free tutorials via email.
New to 3D & Motion Graphics?
Suggested Tuts+ Course
Visual Effects Compositing in Adobe After Effects$15