- Controlling a Propeller's Rotation and Speed with Wire Parameter in 3ds MaxUriel Deveaud19 sharesWire Parameter technique is very useful to control various transformation properties along with other properties. It saves the time of an animator and makes the things quite easy. In this tutorial, I'll show how to control the rotation and speed of the propeller of a fan with wire parameter.Read More…
- How to Create a Laser Light Animation in Adobe After Effects
- Tuts+ Celebrates 20,000 Free Tutorials!
- Creating a 3D Sticker Peel With Cinema 4D and After Effects, Part 2
- Creating a 3D Sticker Peel With Cinema 4D and After Effects, Part 1
- Creating a Low Poly Medieval House in Blender: Part 2
- Creating a Low Poly Medieval House in Blender: Part 1
- How to Create a Fuel Pump in Maya: Part 5Soni Kumari39 sharesIn this part of the tutorial, I will show you how too unwrap the UVs of the entire fuel pump object. Unwrapping is a very important task which is done before the texturing. If you don't have the well unwrapped UVs of the object, you won't get the proper textures. This part teaches the unwrapping process in quite a detailed manner.Read More…
- Modelling & Rigging a Cartoon Parrot in Maya: Part 10Soni Kumari27 sharesIn this part of the tutorial, I'll show you how to make auxiliary control curves to control the movement of the joints. Making controls for rigging is a very important task and it saves not only the time of the animator but also keeps the confusion away and makes the animation process easy. With the help of controllers, you can pose the character much better.Read More…
- Get a Free Year on Tuts+
- After Effects Warp CutsKevin Snyder43 sharesEditing the perfect interview can be a challenge if your onscreen talent isn't a professional. Cutting out all the pauses, stammers, stutters, and uhs can be a challenge. Use After Effects to remove unwanted audio, but keep the interview footage rolling with warp cuts.Read More…
- A Beginners Guide to 3D Printing
Learning GuidesBrowse All
Get weekly updates on new 3D & Motion Graphics courses and free tutorials via email.
New to 3D & Motion Graphics?
Suggested Tuts+ Course
Visual Effects Compositing in Adobe After Effects$15