- How to Create a Fuel Pump in Maya: Part 7Soni Kumari17 sharesIn this final part of the fuel pump series, I'll show you how to make and export Color and Normal maps in ZBrush. Later, I'll show how to use these maps in Maya with lights to make AO and Color passes. Finally, I'll show you how to composite these passes in Photoshop to get the final output.Read More…
- Creating an Exploding Title Reveal Animation in Blender
- How to Create a Fuel Pump in Maya: Part 6
- The Creative App Bundle
- Creating a Dynamic Wrecking Ball Simulation Using Mass FX and Constraints in 3ds Max
- Single-Point Tracking in BlenderUriel Deveaud51 sharesBlender is free and robust software. It doesn't only do 3d, it's a complete video editing and compositing software package. It has in-built fluid dynamics, sculpting and camera tracking system. This tutorial series is based on the robust tracking system of Blender. In this tutorial, I'll show you how to do single-point tracking inside Blender. Read More…
- Controlling a Propeller's Rotation and Speed with Wire Parameter in 3ds MaxUriel Deveaud38 sharesWire Parameter technique is very useful to control various transformation properties along with other properties. It saves the time of an animator and makes the things quite easy. In this tutorial, I'll show how to control the rotation and speed of the propeller of a fan with wire parameter.Read More…
- How to Create a Laser Light Animation in Adobe After Effects
- Tuts+ Celebrates 20,000 Free Tutorials!
- Creating a 3D Sticker Peel With Cinema 4D and After Effects, Part 2
- Creating a 3D Sticker Peel With Cinema 4D and After Effects, Part 1
- Creating a Low Poly Medieval House in Blender: Part 2
Learning GuidesBrowse All
Get weekly updates on new 3D & Motion Graphics courses and free tutorials via email.
New to 3D & Motion Graphics?
Suggested Tuts+ Course
Visual Effects Compositing in Adobe After Effects$15